Established in 1975, Congregation Bayt Shalom strives to meet the diverse needs of Jewish people in eastern North Carolina. We are associated with both the reform and conservative Jewish movements.
Services are currently held either in-synagogue, via Zoom, or in some combination of the two. It’s best to check the plan for the current week
- Masks are optional
- Social distancing is recommended
- Wine, challah, and oneg snacks may be served in the community room
- Prayer books are available. Prayer text pages are also QR code accessible with one’s personal device
- Zoom attendance is still an option (same room; as described in the CBS weekly emails)
- A PDF copy of our prayer book is available at https://sites.google.com/view/cbsfridayservice/
In the meanwhile, if you desire spiritual guidance, life cycle assistance, or recommendations of online resources for ongoing Jewish practice and learning, please reach out to Rabbi Harley-Karz Wagman at email@example.com.