Established in 1975, Congregation Bayt Shalom strives to meet the diverse needs of Jewish people in eastern North Carolina. We are associated with both the reform and conservative Jewish movements.
Dear Members of the Jewish Community:
- Masks are required for all attendees. Note that those on the bima may not be masked; seating in the pews begins with the second row to ensure congregants are at least 20 feet from the bima presenters
- Social distancing is required: sit in groups only with family/friends
- Wine, challah, and oneg snacks will be served in individual/wrapped portions
- Prayer text pages will be available similar to restaurant menus: QR code accessible with one’s personal device
- Zoom attendance is still an option (same room; as described in the CBS weekly emails)
- For those who join by Zoom a PDF copy of our prayer book is available at https://sites.google.com/view/cbsfridayservice/
30In the meanwhile, if you desire spiritual guidance, life cycle assistance, or recommendations of online resources for ongoing Jewish practice and learning, please reach out to Rabbi Harley-Karz Wagman at firstname.lastname@example.org.